ABOUT amanda wei gallery
Amanda Wei Gallery was founded by collector Ms. Amanda Wei, devoted to promote modern and contemporary artists that represent culture and humanity.
Based in the high-profile Central District of Hong Kong, the gallery provides an excellent platform for art lovers to share and collect.
As Li Bai finds sustenance in poem for his illusory life, the undertaking of art is as well the journey towards achieving the meaning of life.
Amanda Wei Gallery cares about the development and cultivation of Chinese aesthetics, seeks artworks with unique oriental spirit and great potential. Taking ethnic Chinese and international modern and contemporary art as business core, we expand global partnerships with sincerity and persistence to build a professional art agent and display platform. The gallery works with internationally significant academic institutions, scholars, curators, and collectors to conduct multidimensional exhibitions, cooperation, promotion, publication, and in-depth academic research.
Amanda Wei Gallery is now cooperating with international renowned artists including Zhou Chunya, Tan Ping, Alixe Fu, and more, and we look forward to drive international interaction to the Chinese market with more artists together in the future.
"Passers-by are the living.
The difference between life and death is that between dreaming and waking up."
(Li Bai, "Spring Evening Banquet at the Peach and Pear Blossom Garden")
Wei Gallery 5th Anniversary
Amanda Wei Gallery was founded in 2017, devoted to promoting modern and contemporary artists that represent culture and humanity. We are now in our 5th year.In the past five years, we have maintained our focus on ethnic Chinese and international modern and contemporary art, and expanded global partnerships with sincerity to build a professional art agent and display platform:
We are not only concerned with the development and cultivation of Chinese aestheticism, and seeking artworks with unique oriental spirit and great potential, but are also based in Hong Kong to look at the world and promote diversity to global perspectives about art. In the next 5 years:
- 23 Gallery Exhibitions
- 6 Art Fairs
- 2 Art Spaces（Wei Gallery & Chatham Maison Art Research and Exchange Centre）
- 5 Exclusive Represented Artist
- 20 Cooperated Artist
- 11 Art Talks & Activities
- 9 Independent Publications & Catalogues
- 2 Partners & Organizers
- 5 People Team Moving Forward Steadily
- Build a life community with exclusively represented artists, to prosper in international exchange in the Chinese art market
- Join forces with local art ecology, share resources, and take advantage of diverse spaces
- Transform monument into contemporary art space with diverse functions, stick to conduct art research, organize non-commercial exhibitions, and host visiting scholars and artists in residence for creative and exchange activities
- Establish artist research cases, organize academic seminars, publish regularly, hold art lectures and training