- Qiu Shengxian, Mood 170526, 2017
- Qiu Shengxian, Mood 170620, 2017
- Qiu Shengxian, Fashion Baby 151208, 2015
- Qiu Shengxian, Fashion Baby 180108, 2018
- Qiu Shengxian, Mood 170622, 2017
- Cyril Kongo, Black Diamond, 2016
- Cyril Kongo, Love Is the Solution, 2017
- Ceet Fouad, Mickey Chicanos Blurry NO.3, 2016
- Ceet Fouad, I Love Plastic, 2017
- Ceet Fouad, Wonderland, 2017
- Belin, Bruno, 2018
- Belin, Aquetzalli , 2018
- Belin, Aquetzalli 24 horas ONELINE , 2018
- Belin, Combate ONELINE , 2018
about asia contemporary art show
Presenting its 14th edition next Spring, the Asia Contemporary Art Show was founded by collector and gallery owner Mark Saunderson, along with business partners Douwe Cramer and Sarah Benecke.
The Show is held in Hong Kong during the two most important seasons for buying art, in the Spring during Hong Kong Arts Month and in the Autumn during the Fall art auction season. It is driven by three individuals who combined have over 60 years' experience in Hong Kong's media and events business, as well as the city's buzzing art scene.
An exceptional team of customer-oriented staff from Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, South Korea, Japan, the Philippines, Australia, the UK and Germany deliver a vibrant and diverse art experience for collectors and art buyers, in addition to providing great service and support for exhibitors from all around the world.